Q: Which permits are needed for a construction project?

A: The building inspection department, office of planning and zoning, or department of permits in your community will have a list of permits and inspections related to building and zoning codes for new construction or remodeling.


Q: Can I make a change to the project once work has begun?

A: It depends on the type of change and when the request occurs, but typically you can do this. Please note that such changes can greatly impact the cost.



Q: What is the maximum recommended spacing between trusses ?

A: Your structural engineer will need to verify spacing of the trusses. But generally feature trusses can be spaced at 2m to 2.5m, more if they carry light loads



Q: Can you provide engineered building plans for my state?

A: Upon request we will supply engineered stamped building plans.

Cookie Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Do you accept?